WEDDING DESTINATIONS IN NEW ZEALAND
Thinking about your dream wedding ideas? How about a destination wedding? Yes? Then how about New Zealand? New Zealand is a country known for its outdoor beauty and also well-known for hosting some of the beautiful marriages and engagement ceremonies. It promises you everything ranging from stunning backdrops to spectacular lakes & rivers, cliffs & mountains and so on. New Zealand has also legalized same-sex marriage in order to be open-minded about people. The opportunities here are endless and worth an experience.
There are tons of wedding destinations in New Zealand that you can choose from if you want to set your wedding in New Zealand. It doesn’t matter if it’s a small occasion with fewer people or a large ceremony with huge groups of family & friends, New Zealand has everything to offer. Adding to the stunning settings of this country, it also offers gourmet food, world-class wines, and some classy lodges & retreats.
- One of the world’s most renowned & famous idyllic churches that are the ‘Church of the Good Shepherd’ is considered to be the best wedding destinations in New Zealand for a wedding. It is located at Lake Tekapo which provides magnificent views of the lake and mountains. Built in 1935, this church has hosted several weddings & occasions and you can definitely think of considering this one.
- Wellington is another New Zealand wedding locations where a wedding takes place. It is one of the beautiful locations with stunning backdrop views of mountain scenery. Tie the knot at the marae in Te Papa, New Zealand’s national museum or get married at Old St Paul’s of Thorndon where you would wonder the magical gothic architecture of the city.
- A New Zealand wedding occasion can be at a glacier on a mountain and I am sure it would be a dream come true for so many people. Exchange your vows at the top of Tasman Glacier and cherish the beautiful moments when you’re standing on the snow-capped peaks.
- Live your dream at one of the stunning vineyards in Hawke’s Bay as the New Zealand wedding location. Couple’s get married at one of these vineyards or on Waiheke Island cherishing some local produce of Kiwi’s food culture & world-class wine.
- If you have a large number of a crowd for your wedding, invite them to one of New Zealand’s best luxury lodges. Spend some dollars and enjoy world-class food & wine. Luxury lodges provide you each and every facility and everything comes at one full-package.
- Exchange your vows at the location of Rotorua in a mud bath of Hell’s Gate. Spoil yourselves and enjoy the unique moment that you never imagined.
- Can golf course be your wedding location? Sure, it can be. Kauri Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers have the best rivers and lake views. Enjoy a beautiful walk and cherish some wine along with it.
When you’re in New Zealand, all you need is a memorable experience. You must have the best you can afford to get and the best that you deserve. Making memories in your wedding is what you are supposed to aim for because we all know how much we wait for a destination wedding. It doesn’t matter in which region you are, it’s important that you live and cherish each moment of your life. Romance is everywhere in New Zealand whether you travel to a beach or national park, river or a cliff and so on. So if you plan to come down to New Zealand, make sure you list all these activities for your romantic experience. So book cheap flights already! Time to make memories that will last a lifetime and will always remind you of the holy vows, the sweet fragrances of the flowers, the joyful cheers from behind and the assurance that you both are now tied in an unbreakable bond. So make sure you decide what you want before choosing your destination and also make sure to check with the places of interest even before you book any flights. Adios!